Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

November 13, 2019, 08:46:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 437
  • Total Topics: 54
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 14
Total: 16

14 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: IC Markets  (Read 929 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
IC Markets
« on: June 08, 2019, 10:09:39 PM »

IC Markets is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).

IC Markets is the broker we use more. His trading conditions are outstanding, whe can trade EURUSD with 0.0 pips of spread most part of time, and other main crosses have spreads between 0.1 and 0.5 in general.

ICMarkets has the kind of recommended execution we describe in this thread https://smartforexexpert.com/index.php?topic=12.0

• True ECN/ STP model
  • Tight Spreads and Deep Liquidity
  • High Execution Quality / Low Latency
  • Low commission

His applied commission is not the best you can find, but this broker beats in spread these other brokers with a bit lower commissions, therefore is our first choice, because the most valuable in trading is get the most narrow spread. You enter at a better price and the SL is hitted less times, and the TP more times, and this is a lot of money at mid term.

SmartForexExpert is Partner (Introducing Broker) of IC Markets with code number 4176

We provide IC Markets commission discount on real time basis to our affiliates. Affiliates will benefit of a discounted commission rate of $5.50/lot (round turn), instead the $7.00 by default.

You can affiliate and get this discount registering to IC Markets through the next link.

New customers can use this link to register to ICMarkets and get the discount in the commission

Or you you can submit the code number 4176 during the registration when ask for the number of introducing broker in the second page of the registration. Use the ECN True Accounts, are by far better than Standard Accounts.

If you are already a IC Markets client, you are also eligible is you are not affiliate to another IC Markets partner before. It's easy, you have to send an email to partners@icmarkets.com, asking them move your accounts to the discount program under the Partner number #4176. In few hours you will have the discount applied.

If you are affiliated to other Introducing Broker but you are getting worse discount conditions and you want to change, the only way is create a new user registering with other email.

If you are happy with the SmartForexExpert EAs or with this forum, you can help me using my affiliation number if you want to join to the broker. This don't have any cost for you, at contrary, you will pay a reduced commission for lifetime, and ICMarkets give to the partners a little part of the remaining commission. I'm only partner of the brokers that I recommend for his good performance and worth work with them. I will no try to get a part of the commission offering affiliations of brokers that I would never use.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:22:15 PM by Attractor »

coldvinc

• View Profile
Re: IC Markets
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
As a Belgian IC Markets is not available in Belgium. A good alternative is MT.COOK.
Fighting my way to Financial Independence: http://Https://www.fighttofire.com

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Re: IC Markets
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 11:50:31 AM »
Interested users look this interesting tool of ForexBenchmark in his webpage, for compare the spreads. The ICMarket broker is included in the comparison.

https://forexbenchmark.com/brokers/spreads/