Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 15, 2019, 01:09:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 231
  • Total Topics: 46
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 6
Total: 8

6 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: Tickmill  (Read 171 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Tickmill
« on: June 08, 2019, 10:10:30 PM »

Tickmill is a trading name of Tmill UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

Tickmill is our second favourite broker. His spread is a bit more than ICMarkets in general, but his commission is lower, therefore gives a very good performance as well.

Tickmill has the kind of recommended execution we describe in this thread https://smartforexexpert.com/index.php?topic=12.0

• True ECN/ STP model
  • Tight Spreads and Deep Liquidity
  • High Execution Quality / Low Latency
  • Low commission

SmartForexExpert is Partner (Introducing broker) of Tickmill UK  with the code number IBU93219032.

We provide Tickmill UK commission discount on real time basis to our affiliates. Affiliates will benefit of a discounted commission rate of $3.80/lot (round turn), instead the $4.00 by default.

For new users, you can use the next link to sign up and benefit of this commission conditions.

Tickmill (FCA Regulated)

Or you can use the code number IBU93219032 during the second step of registration. Choose the 'Pro account', is by far better than the Classic Account.

If you are already a Tickmill UK client, you are also eligible is you are not affiliate to another Tickmill UK partner before. It's easy, you have to send an email to support@tickmill.co.uk, asking them move your accounts to the discount program under Partner IBU93219032. In few hours you will have the discount applied.

If you are happy with the SmartForexExpert EAs or with this forum, you can help me using my affiliation number if you want to join to the broker. This don't have any cost for you, at contrary, you will pay a reduced commission for lifetime, and ICMarkets give to the partners a little part of the remaining commission. I'm only partner of the brokers that I recommend for his good performance and worth work with them. I will no try to get a part of the commission offering affiliations of brokers that I would never use.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:21:51 PM by Attractor »

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Re: Tickmill
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 11:50:59 AM »
Interested users look this interesting tool of ForexBenchmark in his webpage, for compare the spreads. The Tickmill broker is included in the comparison.

https://forexbenchmark.com/brokers/spreads/