Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

September 15, 2019, 01:11:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 231
  • Total Topics: 46
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 6
Total: 8

6 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start / ZuluTrade / MQL5)  (Read 839 times)

ccjhuang

• View Profile
SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start / ZuluTrade / MQL5)
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:01:39 PM »
Hi Guys,

As you know, I have made more than AU$260K (AU$186K on my old account and AU$74K on the current account) with the SFE EAs and my manual trades so far. My account is now open to signal subscription, and I would be glad to have you join and enjoy the success with me. :)

This account currently runs the following strategies:
SFE Price Action - 3 Lots per trade
SFE Attractor - 2 Lots per trade
SFE Night Scalper - 1.5 Lots per trade
SFE EURUSD - 1 Lot per trade

Here's the link:
SimpleTrader Signal: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/8264//signal/8264/SFE-EAs-with-manual-trades.html.html

And the stats:
Myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jimmy8378/sfe-eas--manual-trades/2188821
FxBlue Stats: https://www.fxblue.com/users/jimmy8378/stats

A few important things to note though:
  • With my 3 fixed lots per trade for SFE PA, it means I am trading my account as if it was a US$300K/0.675 = AU$444K account (0.01 lot per $1000 is the risk recommended by Joel), so I am actually trading at around AU$444K (virtual account size)/AU$90K(current account size) = 4.93x recommended risk
  • Which means if you want to copy my account at recommended risk, I would recommend using a risk multiplier of 0.20
  • Of course, you can also put in only 20% of your trading capital and trade at 1x risk
  • Personally I believe the SFE PA official account (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/autotrade/sfe-price-action/1331484) will make a new equity high from here instead of losing another 20%, and I plan to reduce the risk on my account once a new equity high is reached on the official SFE PA account. Nevertheless, if you decide to use 1x risk to copy my account, please be warned that there is a real risk that your account could be margin-called if the SFE PA official account has another 20% drawdown from here!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:25:17 AM by ccjhuang »

ccjhuang

• View Profile
Re: Jimmy's Account - SFE EA Combo (SimpleTrader/Signal Start)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 01:35:45 AM »
I just received a notification from Myfxbook that somebody wants to copy my account via Signal Start. So I have set the account up and SFE Combo is available on Signal Start now: https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/sfe-combo/62370

Whoever you are, you’d better sign up cos it cost me $25 to list the signal! ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:20:55 AM by ccjhuang »

ccjhuang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 09:45:20 AM »
I am not sure how the ranking system works on Signal Start, but I was pleasantly surprised that my account is ranked #48 out of all the available systems.

But I don’t really get why other SFE systems are ranked so low when the DD on my account is 88%! ;D

ccjhuang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 06:09:04 AM »
Just a quick thank you and welcome to the new subscribers who joined my signal yesterday (1 on SimpleTrader and 1 on Signal Start).

I am sure you will enjoy the profits that will come with these great SFE EAs! :)

pmks1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 09:20:48 AM »
Hi Jimmy, - looks good what your are doing. Is there a specific reason that you don't offer your signal on MQL5 ? .. i honestly think the technology is by far the best on MQL5 for execution and stability. I don't know SignalStart, but i know that i have tested SimpleTrader (being a subscriber to my own test signal) and there was a delay for trades up to 15 seconds. But may be you never experienced any problems with SimpleTrader ? your signal has been there for some time i believe . Can i hear your comments please  8) :D

ccjhuang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 09:39:15 AM »
Hi Jimmy, - looks good what your are doing. Is there a specific reason that you don't offer your signal on MQL5 ? .. i honestly think the technology is by far the best on MQL5 for execution and stability. I don't know SignalStart, but i know that i have tested SimpleTrader (being a subscriber to my own test signal) and there was a delay for trades up to 15 seconds. But may be you never experienced any problems with SimpleTrader ? your signal has been there for some time i believe . Can i hear your comments please  8) :D

I haven't thought about putting it on MQL5 because I didn't want to steal Joel's business there. But of course I would be happy give him part of the subscription fee and list it there, if he approves. :)

And yes I do find SimpleTrader to be a bit slow with trade copying. It usually doesn't cause too much issue with the performance because Joel's EAs are not ultra sensitive to missing a few pips here and there, but I would certainly say the best way to get the most out of his EAs is either to rent them or buy them so you don't get the delay with signal copying.

PS. you only need to make one more post then you won't need moderator approvals anymore! 8)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:41:41 AM by ccjhuang »

pmks1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 12:32:14 PM »
Thanks a lot Jimmy .. If you decide to make a MQL5 signal, please drop a note here ...  ;D ;D

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 01:50:26 PM »
No problem Jimmy if you publish this signal in mql5, because launches your own portfolio with your own management, this is not the default EAs. What I don't want is someone publishing for example the same Price Action than my default EA.

In your signal you assume a lot of risk, this information is well explained by you here and in others forums, then, while you inform in the same way of the particularities of the signal I think is fine.

ccjhuang

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 03:16:31 PM »
Thanks Joel. I am trying to set it up but have encountered a problem. Please check your PM. :)

ccjhuang

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2019, 03:53:53 PM »
Hi pmks1,

I have tried to set up the MQL5 signal but because I was copying Joel's SFE EURUSD signal on MQL5, I cannot list my signal as they do not allow resale of a signal. I have now purchased the SFE EURUSD EA and will be running it on my account from now at 1 lot per trade, but it will be another week before I can list my account on MQL5 signal, as their rule says: "An account previously subscribed to a Signal, can be used for creating its own Signal not earlier than a week after the subscription expiration. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited."

So it will definitely be happening but it will just be another week before I can list it. I hope you will be happy to wait. :)

ccjhuang

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (SimpleTrader/Signal Start)
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »
Hi guys,

Some of you may wonder what exactly happened to my account over the last 2 years, so I have included a timeline graph of my account which explains it well. Please refer to the graph attached. :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 04:01:18 AM by ccjhuang »

ccjhuang

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (SimpleTrader/Signal Start)
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 05:40:34 PM »
A fellow subscriber on SimpleTrader just sent me this message he received from his broker:

You are receiving this email as your MT4 account with login number XXXXXX has been recognized as "Hyperactive".

According to Metaquotes guidelines, an account is considered hyperactive when it exceeds 2,000 messages per day. We are flexible with this guideline and will only contact clients when this threshold is breached by some margin. Your server messages have exceeded 5,000, so we must ask you to take immediate action to bring these down to an acceptable level.

The most common reasons for hyperactivity are:
Orders being modified by an expert advisor every tick
Orders being sent to the server by an expert advisor when there is no money in the account
Faulty logic and or settings in the expert advisor causing over trading (and usually losses)
Attempting to place a trades with an EA at an invalid price/with the wrong order type

Please check your account and make the changes necessary to lower your server messages. If the hyperactivity continues and exceeds 25,000 messages, we will be required to disabled the account to prevent unnecessary load on the MT4 server without further notice

It seems that the SimpleTrader EA is creating too many messages on MT4. There is not too many trades left now so hopefully the messages won’t exceed 25000 in the next 24 hours.

I am going to disable SimpleTrader signups from now, as the SimpleTrader EA is probably not suitable with EAs that open many orders at the same time like Joel’s :(

For those who are affected, please let me know via PM and I will refund your SimpleTrader subscription fee. You can join my signal on Signal Start or on MQL5 (which will be available next week) instead.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 12:44:07 AM by ccjhuang »

ccjhuang

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start)
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 03:05:06 AM »
I am happy to say the SFE Combo Signal is now ranked #39 on Signal Start. :)

I think yesterday's spike on GBP pairs probably squeezed out quite a few accounts in the Top 40 that were holding GBP shorts.

I am still amazed at how Joel's EAs have the nerves of steel to hold the GU buy trades and come out with some profits (oh actually...they are not humans! ;D)

I know a few of you may be wondering why the EAs didn't close the trades when the price of GU was higher, but I know the EAs work by closing small losses and holding onto large gains, so it's entirely normal that we will miss some profits when the prices retrace. But there will eventually come a big day when all the trades hit TP, and the gains will be massive. ;)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 07:07:48 PM »
yes... hurts to see how the live profits ends with minor profit, but the 'robot' says that wait for the big win is the best on mid / long term ;)

ccjhuang

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2019, 07:40:15 PM »
Yes I trust your EAs 100% :)

And tonight may well be the night we get the massive gains, if these trades can hit their TPs! ;D