Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 21, 2019, 03:12:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 366
  • Total Topics: 54
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

9 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start / ZuluTrade / MQL5)  (Read 1726 times)

Jimmy

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start)
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2019, 02:56:32 PM »
It's another hour before 7 days is up and then I should be able to list the SFE Combo signal on MQL5...

In the meantime, I have managed to set up SFE Combo signal on Zulutrade as well. ;D
Here is the link: https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/390011/

The head of Traders Community at ZuluTrade actually contacted me personally soon after I set up the account and he was very sincere. He obviously was impressed by my results. ;)

Joel, he said he will try to get in touch with you about listing your EAs there and maybe become an affiliate with them. I told him it's better for him to contact you directly. :D

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2019, 03:49:59 PM »
MQL5 signal is now open for subscription:
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/622106

Enjoy! :D

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2019, 04:37:01 PM »
Ok itís not as easy as I thought...after I set up the signal, now MQL5 asks me to register as a seller. I had to upload ID photos and a selfie photo with QR code but they keep getting rejected automatically saying they donít meet the requirement. This is so annoying...I have sent a message to their moderator about this and hopefully someone will reply.

Joel, did you have issues with the photo verification process when you registered to become a seller?

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2019, 12:11:58 AM »
Wow! I visited the mql5 forum and actually seems a nightmare the registration process:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

I did the registration 5 years ago without any problem. Then only the id card image was required.

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 12:51:10 AM »
Ok this looks bad. I haven't had any reply from MQL5 for over 8 hours now and it could be possible they will never approve it.

I have removed the SFE Combo signal from my MQL5 account now because I can't be bothered with all this process.

Joel, I have sent you a PM with my investor access details and the system description for SFE Combo. Can you please set it up and you can be the seller? You deserve to get the subscription fee for SFE Combo anyway. :)

I will update the link in my signature once you have the SFE Combo MQL5 signal set up. :D

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »
Received Jimmy,
I will do it tomorrow, sleep time here in Spain.

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2019, 01:18:07 AM »
No worries. Sleep tight :)

Jimmy

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start / ZuluTrade)
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2019, 09:58:38 AM »
For those of you who havenít checked the trading journal thread lately, SFE Combo MQL5 signal is now available for subscription:
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/622106

Thanks to Joel for listing it there! :D

Jimmy

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start / ZuluTrade)
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2019, 09:47:19 AM »
SFE Combo is now ranked #17 on Signal Start after a good start to the week! ;)

Jimmy

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal (Signal Start / ZuluTrade / MQL5)
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2019, 01:27:15 AM »
Dear Subscribers,

Please note that I plan to reduce the risk on my account at some point next week. It is explained in the weekly update here: https://smartforexexpert.com/index.php?topic=514.msg723#msg723

For now, please keep your risk multiplier at 0.20 (if you want to trade at recommended risk), until further notice. :)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2019, 02:02:59 AM »
SFE Combo has just cracked Top 10 at Signal Start! 8)

Ok, I know that their ranking system is a bit dodgy, and most of the top systems just abuse the stats by only doing very little trades to keep the numbers up. But to be able to be ranked in Top 10 after over 11K trades, I think is still quite an achievement in itself. ;)

paulomaks

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2019, 02:23:15 AM »

Ok, I know that their ranking system is a bit dodgy, and most of the top systems just abuse the stats by only doing very little trades to keep the numbers up. But to be able to be ranked in Top 10 after over 11K trades, I think is still quite an achievement in itself. ;)

Hi Jimmy, i am of the opinion that it is debatable (like all the interesting debate going on about risk etc etc.) .. and i think it is of a certain importance to discuss "the facts" .. i dont think you have made 11K trades, as i dont think SFE has made 20K + trades (as mentioned in other threads). The EA`s has closed 11K trades respectively 20+K trades. Because the partial closing makes the big number. So if you have had 11K closed trades, you will probably have had max 3K trades opened. Does it make a difference. May be yes, may be no .. I am not questioning the Edge of SFE EAīs because i am convinced it is there, However think it is important that facts are really real facts 8) ;D ... Your comments would be interesting ..
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:25:19 AM by pmks1 »

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2019, 02:59:05 AM »

Hi Jimmy, i am of the opinion that it is debatable (like all the interesting debate going on about risk etc etc.) .. and i think it is of a certain importance to discuss "the facts" .. i dont think you have made 11K trades, as i dont think SFE has made 20K + trades (as mentioned in other threads). The EA`s has closed 11K trades respectively 20+K trades. Because the partial closing makes the big number. So if you have had 11K closed trades, you will probably have had max 3K trades opened. Does it make a difference. May be yes, may be no .. I am not questioning the Edge of SFE EAīs because i am convinced it is there, However think it is important that facts are really real facts 8) ;D ... Your comments would be interesting ..

I would still consider them to be individual trades. The main reason why the SFE EAs do partial closes now, was because back in the old days, SFE Price Action used to open many small trades with the same SL but different TP levels, and people's accounts (including mine) ran into problem with having too many active trades at the same time (the limit is 200 on IC Markets and I had posted about the problem on MQL5 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5716#!tab=comments&page=26&comment=2709895)

So to avoid this problem from happening again, Joel improved the EA by opening one big trade first and then closing it with partial closes. ;)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »
Dear subscribers,

I have now changed the EA lot sizes on my account, and it will now be safe to use a risk multiplier of 1.

Please see the details here: https://smartforexexpert.com/index.php?topic=514.msg735#msg735

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2019, 03:07:49 AM »
I am really not sure how their ranking system works...but SFE Combo is now #2 on Signal Start! ;D