Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

July 05, 2020, 03:35:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 770
  • Total Topics: 69
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

9 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Attachment size limit  (Read 1316 times)

Jimmy

• View Profile
Attachment size limit
« on: August 15, 2019, 02:36:59 AM »
Hi Joel,

I am trying to make a post and attach a photo, but the file size limit of 128kb for each attachment is just way too small. Can you allow the attachment size to be larger? I think 1mb would be good enough.

Thanks! :)

[COPY THIS ACCOUNT on Social Trader Tools]

SFE Community Telegram: https://t.me/sfecommunity
Risk Warning: This message contains general information which doesn't take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Trading isn't suitable for everyone and, if you're a professional/wholesale client, you could lose more than your initial investment. Please read the relevant legal documents and seek independent advice if necessary.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Re: Attachment size limit
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 02:52:25 AM »
Done Jimmy :)
I increased to 5 mb, because if someone attach backtest with htmls inside, can reach this sizes, seeing my attachments in mql5 ...

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 02:56:09 AM »
Thanks Joel!

This is the fastest reply I have ever had from you! :)

I remember on MQL5 it could take days before you reply lol.

Risk Warning: This message contains general information which doesn't take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Trading isn't suitable for everyone and, if you're a professional/wholesale client, you could lose more than your initial investment. Please read the relevant legal documents and seek independent advice if necessary.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 03:22:45 AM »
hahaha, don't expect this every time now, happens that I'm in holidays ,  03:20 AM now in Spain, the long beach at few meters, and while the people are in the street having fun, I have the fun here with my laptop searching for new ideas. SFE Price Action was born in the holidays of 2014, the holidays are days that I can inspire a lot because I'm not working in my 'official' daily job.

I log off now, you cover the Australian session :)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 03:33:58 AM »
Well if that's the case then I think you should have more holidays to make the EAs even better! ;D

Seriously I don't know how you can treat Forex as your "hobby" in your spare time and be so successful with your EAs. Your IQ must be very high.  :)

I also have a 9-5 job too but I can use my computer to check the forum every now and then. I will make sure I keep the forum maintained while you have a nice sleep. ;)