Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 21, 2019, 03:13:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 366
  • Total Topics: 54
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

10 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SFE Combo Signal - AutoFxPro Remote Trade Copier  (Read 301 times)

Jimmy

• View Profile
SFE Combo Signal - AutoFxPro Remote Trade Copier
« on: September 19, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »
Hi Guys,

I have recently tested out this Remote Trade Copier from AutoFxPro which works very well, so I have purchased the full version and now I am offering this trade copier as another option for those who are interested.

The main advantage of using this copier is we can cut out the commissions charged by other trade copying websites, and the subscription will be cheaper.

There will be 2 subscription options:
The discount for the quarterly subscription is to encourage people to stick to the system for at least 3 months, because there will be periods where there may be little growth, but patience definitely will pay off!

Other nice features about this trade copier:
  • if your trading account is not in AUD, the trade copier automatically adjusts the new lot size to your base currency to keep the risk of each trade the same as the master account (and then multiplied by your risk multiplier)
  • it copies pending orders as well, and that will help reduce slippage (for example, when copying through MQL5, pending stop order are not copied, and if the market is moving very fast when the pending orders are triggered on the master account, the slippage can be significant by the time it is copied to the follower's account)
  • you can use a risk multiplier of more than 1, which is not allowed on some of the trade copying websites
  • you can filter out pairs and types of orders you want or do not want to copy
  • you can set your own equity stop
  • you can even copy inverted trades (ie. buy becomes sell and vice versa), if you believe a drawdown is coming! ;D

So just to reiterate, my AU$100K account is now running the following lot sizes, which is at about 1.5x recommended risk:

SFE Price Action - 0.6 Fixed Lot per trade
SFE Attractor - 0.6 Fixed Lot per trade
SFE EURUSD - 1.0 Fixed Lot per trade
SFE Night Scalper - 0.9 Fixed Lot per trade

and with this setting, I believe the maximal expected DD will be less than 50% on my account going forward. So please bear that in mind when you set the risk multiplier for your own account! :)

I have attached the Receiver EA and setup manual for those who are interested to try it out. You can attach and set up the Receiver EA on your MT4 terminal first and have a feel of its interface.

Once you decide to subscribe, please use the links above and send me a note with your account number when you make the first payment. I will then add your account number to my receiver list, and send you my master account number to be added to your provider list. Then the trade copier will be all set and ready to go! ;)

paulomaks

• View Profile
Re: SFE Combo Signal - AutoFxPro Trade Copier
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 11:09:18 PM »
Hi Jimmy, i think it is a great idea to offer your own mirror / copy service. It could improve the quality of copying as you mention, especially because the pending orders are (can be) placed as well.

And no-one can claim that MQL has an outstanding and friendly service, hence that is another aspect that this idea is just great  ;)

But since i have another risk-profile than you (not at least also internally between each strategy i want to give you some thoughts, because if i should use it, i would need:

1. Either the ability to add and send magic numbers (the magic numbers on each of your EA`s). That way i could set my own risk per strategy.

2. Or you copy each strategy on its own “channel” .. probably the easiest way.

I dont think your chosen copier has above-mentioned facility (could not see it in the manual i downloaded). But i have only heard good things about the copier you will use when it comes to speed and reliability, but never used it myself. However it surely could be set up to handle my point no. 2.
"Or you copy each strategy on its own “channel” .. probably the easiest way."

However, It is not that much a “pro” edition. A copier like FXBlue is in my opinion much more sophisticated but may be too sophisticated (too many excess facilities that no-no really use) .. but FXBlue can separate Magic numbers from Sender side. I have checked it on the manuals. I have used FXBlue for many years but only locally internally on my own VPS in all kind of configurations, but the FXBlue Internet edition is basically the same and it is free as well. It is a super stable product that has been around for years and with periodically updates, but it takes 30+ minutes to understand how to configure it.

Another thing i could suggest is that you offer 1 - 2 weeks free trial for new customers so people can get familiar with your chosen set-up and then make less mistakes etc etc.

And finally, may be Joel could also offer each of his Strategies in the same fashion, hence also at a better price-point and may be make a “package” price if 2 or 3 strategies are bought at the same time. Just an idea. Could be very interesting i believe, and i do think the fact that pending orders are transferred, and the fact that MQL is not involved financially is in itself a great thing, - as mentioned before. And it would probably also attract more people to this blog. So may be lots of win-win in your idea.

Let me hear your thoughts.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 11:14:24 PM by pmks1 »

paulomaks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 01:45:08 AM »
Did a bit more thinking here ... may be my issue could be solved by the "comments" field. If your copier also copies the comments (you must then specify each EA  - but guess you already do that) .. and then at receivers end it could be technically solved. It could be tested  8)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 01:48:35 AM »
Thanks for your input. :)

I understand where you are coming from, but I would prefer for people not to copy the strategies individually and only copy SFE Combo as a whole.

After all, they can always subscribe to each of Joel’s systems individually, but the incentive I offer is a “combo” package at a better price and discount for long term subscribers.

I know you are a veteran with MT4 and trade copying, but trust me there are so many newbies out there that won’t know what they are doing, so this signal is more tailored for those entry level users.

I think for advanced users like yourself, it would be much better if you just purchase the EAs outright and configure your own settings.

In fact I would recommend people that once they make a decent profit from the signal, they should just use the profit to buy the EAs outright. Because at the end of the day, using the EAs will still give you less slippage and thus better results than trade copying.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Re: SFE Combo Signal - AutoFxPro Remote Trade Copier
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2019, 11:54:51 AM »
Interesting Jimmy and paulomaks,

Jimmy, if you get subscribers, keep us informed of how it's going the performance of this copier.

At this moment this kind of copiers are interesting me, not only for save the money of the copier commission, also because you can broadcast signals without publicy expose them, I mean expose the closed trades.

For my side I will think about broadcast something by FxBlue ;)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 12:15:38 PM »
Hi Joel,

I now have one subscriber who moved from SimpleTrader and with the last EU sell trade the trade was opened at 4.876 seconds past the hour on my account, and it was copied and opened on his account at 7.518 seconds. So that is a delay of 7.518 - 4.876 = 2.642 seconds, which is quite acceptable. Also, he got an entry price of 1.10200 which was actually better than my entry of 1.10198! So far this copier looks very promising to me.

The other good thing about this copier is that it can copy pending orders so there won't be any slippage from reversal trades.

It also fully supports copying partial closes on the follower's account, which is great - because I had come across other copiers that can only close the original trade in full and then open a new trade for the left-over portion, which will cost more commission fee.

Also, Joel, you can just share my AutoFxPro copier license because it allows for 10 providers (which means 10 different master accounts). I am only using one quota so you can connect with your own subscribers with the other 9 available. The copier only copies trades when the receiver’s account number is in the provider's receiver list, and vice versa, so there shouldn’t be any mix up even if you have multiple master accounts and multiple subscribers.

The only drawback of managing subscriptions this way is we will need to manually update the expiry date every time a subscription is renewed. But I think it’s still better than paying $20-30 of commission per subscriber per month to the trade copying platforms. And it will help save the cost for the subscribers too. :)

I have sent the AutoFxPro licence details and the Master EA to you via PM. Maybe you can have a try and see if you like it too. :)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 03:35:09 PM »
I will do, thank you Jimmy  :)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 02:16:58 PM »
Hi guys,

There is a little glitch with the Receiver EA where it can try to modify pending orders repeatedly because it has problem synchronising the expiration time. With IC Markets it can potentially cause the account to be disabled if there are too many requests from the EA.

I reported it to the developer and the problem is now fixed. I must say his service was very fast and professional!

For those who are already subscribed, please download the newest Receiver EA in the attachment and update the EA ASAP.

Joel, the Master EA has been updated too. I have sent it to your email. :)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 04:32:58 AM »
Hi guys,

Some of you have asked me about the slippage setting. The default setting on the Receiver EA is 50 points which is 5 pips in currency pairs, but only 0.5 "pips" in Gold, so it makes it a bit tricky to set the slippage especially when SFE PA and SFE ATR trade Gold quite frequently.

So I have approached the developer and now we have a solution...

For example, if we want to set slippage at 3 pips for both currency pairs and Gold:
  • Open 2 charts, and attach the Receiver EA on both charts
  • on the 1st Receiver EA chart, enter "30" in the slippage setting for this chart
  • enable "custom pair" and enter "!XAUUSD" in the box (which means it will copy everything except Gold trades)
  • on the 2nd Receiver EA chart, enter "300" in the slippage setting for this chart
  • enable "custom pair" and enter "XAUUSD" in the box (which means it will copy Gold trades only)

Problem solved! ;D