Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

January 27, 2020, 12:07:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 570
  • Total Topics: 60
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

18 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SFE Stealth EA  (Read 5888 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Re: SFE Stealth EA
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2019, 12:35:44 AM »
New version 1.2 published!

Read the first message of the thread:  https://smartforexexpert.com/index.php?topic=542.msg797#msg797

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2019, 02:22:01 AM »
Thanks Joel for always improving the EAs. :)

I have updated the SFE Stealth EA on my accounts to version 1.2 with synchronisation ID 1201.

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2019, 10:03:55 PM »
Hello.

I was checking and i didn't get the bad GBP trades few days ago on Stealth.

I did not bother to update to the newest version so i still have the old version.

I did get the bad NS trades though but on mimimum risk so no worries.

BUT just to let you guys know. Maybe this was only the new Stealth version that took these trades, for me on the old version everything was good.

Perfect! the same on my private accounts, because I still didn't get time to update the version! I did connect GBP the same day of the big drop, was for the version 1.1, in 1.0 still was disconnected. And I have made a good advance in the new version 1.2 with the 'safe mode', then, we can get something of this.

Also again on the old version i did not get this bad EURAUD trade that the newer version got. I will keep it on the old version!!! :)
But yes as I stated in the other thread I am getting new trades today for some reason. So I will manually turn it off. Not sure if anyone else is getting this problem?

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2019, 09:51:27 PM »
Hello.

I was checking and i didn't get the bad GBP trades few days ago on Stealth.

I did not bother to update to the newest version so i still have the old version.

I did get the bad NS trades though but on mimimum risk so no worries.

BUT just to let you guys know. Maybe this was only the new Stealth version that took these trades, for me on the old version everything was good.

Perfect! the same on my private accounts, because I still didn't get time to update the version! I did connect GBP the same day of the big drop, was for the version 1.1, in 1.0 still was disconnected. And I have made a good advance in the new version 1.2 with the 'safe mode', then, we can get something of this.

Also again on the old version i did not get this bad EURAUD trade that the newer version got. I will keep it on the old version!!! :)
But yes as I stated in the other thread I am getting new trades today for some reason. So I will manually turn it off. Not sure if anyone else is getting this problem?

Open trades in Christmas: This should be because you are still using the version 1.0
In the version 1.1 and 1.2, the christmas dates are deactivated. If you don't update for the moment, I  recommend your turn off the EA to at least January 7. The next days are the most dangerous.

The EURAUD trade: this is because is a trade on the timframe m15, which is new in version >1.1.  We will monitor close this timeframe to remove if we see is not good. I added because the backtest was nice enough, but will see...

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2020, 10:22:34 PM »
For people interested in metatrader 5. SFE Stealth has his mt5 version already  :D