Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 21, 2019, 03:23:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 366
  • Total Topics: 54
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

9 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SFE Stealth EA  (Read 668 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
SFE Stealth EA
« on: October 02, 2019, 11:18:42 PM »
SFE STEALTH

The system looks for signs of reversal, in hours when the market is not strong and the risk of high movements is low.

The system has the ability to work well with many symbols, and the correlation of the different symbols is generally very low, giving to the system a very high diversification, which reduces the overall risk.

The system generally launches several trades every day, which added to the high diversification, provides the opportunity to aspire to a relatively stable growth.

LIVE SETUP

The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.

The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.

If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.

The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.

Marketplace: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/39238
Myfxbook stats: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/sfe-stealth/3467690
Live Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/614593
Backtest and Setup video     https://youtu.be/WmSDMoo24wM
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:52:37 PM by Attractor »

Byte

• View Profile
Re: SFE Stealth EA
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 01:55:03 PM »
Joel, you certainly got our attention  :)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:14 PM »
The EA is published already!

- the backtest is in the first message. Is an metatrader 5 backtest, which is a lot more reliable and I'm using in the work of my EAs lately.

- Monday I will put the official price of 1.500 usd and 5 activations. If someone is interested,  can purchase before and take benefit of a better conditions I putted right now.

Recommended Risk:

For low risk, the recommendation is 0.01 each 500 USD, for max. expected DD about 15%. The max. recommended risk is 0.01 / 300 USD. In the signal account, I will use for the moment low risk with 0.01 / 450 Ä.     I expect an average yearly profit about x4 / x5 times the DD, keeping always the account in a healthy position.

I'm a bit more conservative with the levels of risk of SFE Stealth than SFE NS for example, because SFE Stealth will have more weight in % of balance used than the SFE NS in my portfolios. Then, at more % of balance used, I tend to put more restrictive risk.

DISABLE PAIRS ON DANGEROUS SITUATIONS

This kind of EAs don't like 'huge' movements. And although  the backtest shows good performance along the time without any manual intervention, disable some symbols in punctual situations can be smart. For example, right now, the POUND is very strong today, with brexit news hot, and what can happens in any moment at any strange hour is a risk that is not necessary to take. Then right now, I disabled the GBP symbols on my accounts for the EAs that are not 'price action' style.

If someone want to follow also my manual 'disable', can do it adding the adress:   https://smartforexexpert.com to the list of 'allow web request'

When a symbol is disabled appears in light yellow like the image, where USD pairs has been disabled as an example. ( this is a NS image, but STE also has this feature implemented)

I want to automatize this 100% in future, for the moment I'm using this semi manual method.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:28:54 PM by Attractor »

Byte

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 04:30:48 PM »
Ups, somehow thought it was on on the market yet. My bad.
Quick questions
  • So if I understand this correctly this is an EA that is pretty different from Attractor. Attractor likes movements and Stealth is not showing strong momentum either way
  • In my mind that means the two EAs complement each other and running them on one account could create a nice combined performance
  • Have you, by any chance, already created a combined backtest of the two EAs? I am mainly wondering how much the DDs correlate

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 11:16:08 AM »
Ups, somehow thought it was on on the market yet. My bad.
Quick questions
  • So if I understand this correctly this is an EA that is pretty different from Attractor. Attractor likes movements and Stealth is not showing strong momentum either way
  • In my mind that means the two EAs complement each other and running them on one account could create a nice combined performance
  • Have you, by any chance, already created a combined backtest of the two EAs? I am mainly wondering how much the DDs correlate

- Yes, this description is a good brief.  They are on opposite sides, they are totally different.
- Yes, any portfolio that not only have good systems, but also has very different kinf of systems, is the best way to get a better sustained growth with short periods of stagnation.
- I will do this backtest after some work on Attrator I'm just doing. But if anyone backtest only the main pair EURUSD, and merge them in quantanalyser, the evidence of 0 correlation is shown:

Byte

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 01:45:44 PM »
Perfect! Thank you so much for your perspective on this. Very helpful!

YoG12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 01:17:58 AM »
Hi, Joel
Thank you for excellent new product.

About "Order Commnet(Special key words: #period #magic)" setting.
I set it as "STEA-#period-#magic".
But, I found that #period is not working correctly.(#magic was working)

This is no hurry, but could you fix it when you will update it?
Or, my setting something wrong?

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 12:25:47 AM »
Hi, Joel
Thank you for excellent new product.

About "Order Commnet(Special key words: #period #magic)" setting.
I set it as "STEA-#period-#magic".
But, I found that #period is not working correctly.(#magic was working)

This is no hurry, but could you fix it when you will update it?
Or, my setting something wrong?

Thank you. I will fix it in the next update.
By the way, if you print the magic number, the digits 234  are the timeframe in minuts, for example 710151 is 15 minutes timeframe.
Stealth always use m5 timeframe.

YoG12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 02:25:24 AM »
I see. I don't need #period.
Thank you.
No need to rush.

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2019, 09:00:26 AM »
I am a bit of a dummy here.

I am on default comment. This gives me a comment such as

SFE-STEALTH 1.32269|1.32271

what do the numbers mean? Is that the bid and the ask at the time of the entry?

If I were to set it set it as "STEA-#period-#magic" like YoG12 then what information would this give me, what would it say?

Thank you.

BTW my trades were different to this account today
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/atractor/sfe-stealth/3467690

I see this one had 2 USDCAD trades opened short at the same time opened 5 min after each other. Mine only had 1 short USDCAD.

Overall this account had 6 trades yesterday. I did not get the EURUSD one, the EURCHF one, or the 2nd USDCAD one.

I also had 2 pending buy orders on USDCAD and EURCAD whih were triggered but were breakeven trades. So really my trades were very diffferent but same broker (IC markets) Is this supposed to be the norm. i definitely don't expect exact trades but only 3/5 of the shorts and 0/1 of the longs plus getting 2 extra longs, does this seem correct to you guys.

I lietreally have it on default setting I haven't touched a thing.

If someone could let me know or compare that would be cool (I don't plan on doing this all the time but just until I know it's running smoothly.

YoG12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 10:22:17 AM »
Quick answer from me.
I cannot comment some of your question.
Please wait Joel or Jimmy's answer.

About Trade Comments.
If you set it as "STEA-#period-#magic"
you see comment as "STEA-#period-300051" now.
Why I custumize it.
Because I want to show magic number on comment.
And I want to hide EA name to my brokers.

About trade difference.
I'm running Stealth on 6 broker.
Here is result of trade activity.EA started to use from same time.(From this Monday)
I think difference is due to broker difference.
But All account won in total.

Broker1 9 trade
Broker2 2 trade ==>  Only this one same as Official account.
Broker3 6 trade
Broker4 5 trade
Broker5 5 trade
Broker6 6 trade

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
I also had 6 trades by SFE Stealth on my account which is with IC Markets.

Itís interesting that YoG12ís only account with IC Markets actually had only 2 trades and one other account had 9.

I am not sure why there is such a difference, but I think in the long term the difference should become negligible. You just need to make sure you use a good broker with tight spreads. :)

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2019, 11:01:02 AM »
OK thanks Yogi and Jimmy.

This helps a lot.

9 trades on Broker 1 wow. And 2 on IC Markets only. Weird. Must be different feed channels.

But it looks like on majority your brokers you are getting that 5/6 which is the same.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2019, 12:54:18 PM »
Looking at Jimmy's account the trades seems to be very equal, for example the yesterday trade are the same as we can see in the image.

For me, what can be a bit strange, is if using also ICMarkets the trades differers in general (day after day) from my signal trades. In this case, or is happenning something with the VPS / platform / ?, or maybe can be useful download the historical prices of the symbols. The EA don't need much prices, but if is just enabled and still is in the first days, maybe are some information missed. I'm not sure about this, because the platform should download by itself when you require prices, but is for find some explanation.

If some ICmarkets severs uses different feeds, then may be differences also.

In general: different brokers = different prices (open-close-high-low can be different).  Also different volumes. What happens with this, is that when the conditions of setup a trade are near the limit, these different broker prices will make that in one broker are meet and not in other. At contrary, if the setup conditions have been meet by large, the trade will open in all the brokers. For this reason, and as usually the setup conditions are meet more far than the exact limit, we will see the same trades in a big selection of trades. But in an individual setup, anything can happens.

The EA stores information of the executed trades in a file, and I have an application for load this information and compare. Then, we can wait for more days of trades, and at the final of the month see this information and compare. We will see there that some brokers deserve to be send to the garbage.

The files are in the user directory of the application, something like this:
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\04A51272FCAE537662C9CCB2586AABE9\MQL4\Files\SFE_Track_Orders

YoG12

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2019, 01:35:39 PM »
Sorry for my misleading.
I didn't use ICmarkets.
"Broker2 2 trade ==>  Only this one same as Official account." means 2 USDCAD trades closed at Oct 15.

My broker is all Japanese Brokers.
I know they are little strange compare with others.
But I prefer to use them for tax reason.
I think Broker1 and 2 is garbage broker.
But I won in total.
Stealth is powerful.
Thank your for your talent Joel.