Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

November 13, 2019, 07:42:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 437
  • Total Topics: 54
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

11 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SFE Stealth EA  (Read 1739 times)

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
Re: SFE Stealth EA
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 09:28:21 PM »
In this case, or is happening something with the VPS / platform / ?, or maybe can be useful download the historical prices of the symbols

Joel - In this do you mean on the MT4 platform, in tools/options/chart tab - here I only have 1000 max bars in chart and only 1000 max bars in history. This is the setting on my VPS to try to save some RAM.

Whereas on my MT4 on my PC at home it is set to 512,000.....would this make a difference. Is this what you are talking about Joel?

Yogi - Japanese brokers, I have never heard of this. Are any of them good?
Jimmy - this is great I can now see that I will be able to compare with your myfxbook each day to see what it looks like for comparison.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 11:19:40 PM »
In this case, or is happening something with the VPS / platform / ?, or maybe can be useful download the historical prices of the symbols

Joel - In this do you mean on the MT4 platform, in tools/options/chart tab - here I only have 1000 max bars in chart and only 1000 max bars in history. This is the setting on my VPS to try to save some RAM.

Whereas on my MT4 on my PC at home it is set to 512,000.....would this make a difference. Is this what you are talking about Joel?

Yogi - Japanese brokers, I have never heard of this. Are any of them good?
Jimmy - this is great I can now see that I will be able to compare with your myfxbook each day to see what it looks like for comparison.

Only 1.000 bars is a bit risky although in this EA is enough. Is OK save resources but put at least 10.000 bars, will not put the computer in any problem, and some EAs can require a large number.

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2019, 03:14:14 AM »
Will I ever have to change to GMT parameters on my EA?

I have IC markets account. ow that NY changes it's clocks this weekend. Will the EA do this all automatically? I don't want to be trading accidentally 1 hour earlier or later.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 04:57:13 PM »
Will I ever have to change to GMT parameters on my EA?

I have IC markets account. ow that NY changes it's clocks this weekend. Will the EA do this all automatically? I don't want to be trading accidentally 1 hour earlier or later.

Any user with ICmarkets account, don't have to change the GMT parameters never. Are always the default value.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2019, 03:37:33 PM »
Perfect performance the first three months of live trading:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marketplace: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/39238
Myfxbook stats: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/sfe-stealth/3467690
Live Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/614593
Backtest and Setup video     https://youtu.be/WmSDMoo24wM

paulomaks

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2019, 08:03:03 AM »
Very cool ...  :) :) .. Joel, if you should "categorize" Stealth, would you categorize / label it as a Scalping-Strategy ?

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2019, 11:11:00 PM »
Very cool ...  :) :) .. Joel, if you should "categorize" Stealth, would you categorize / label it as a Scalping-Strategy ?

Is an scalper in the sense that the EA usually have the TP near in relation to the 'momentum' EAs for example, where we expect to grab a long profit.
But as far I know, the scalper term applies to more agressive systems, with very tight TP and SL, and very low time of action.
I suppose not exist a concept to define well every system.