Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

December 07, 2019, 03:44:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 46
  • Latest: uner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 478
  • Total Topics: 54
  • Online Today: 33
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 17
Total: 19

17 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: General Announcements  (Read 612 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
General Announcements
« on: October 18, 2019, 04:18:56 PM »
I'm gonna disable now GBP, EUR, CHF and USD currencies in NS and STE from now until Monday afternoon, to avoid potential big volatility between the close of this Friday and Monday opening.

Letter received from ICMarkets:

Dear Trader,

As you may be aware, in accordance with news announcements on 18 October 2019, the UK Parliament will sit in what could be one of the most important Commonsí sessions of the entire Brexit process on Saturday 19 October 2019, where it will consider the Brexit deal that Boris Johnson has now secured with the European Union with notable changes to the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration.

As such, we wish to provide our clients with this warning as the result of the Parliament sitting on Saturday may potentially cause turbulent markets on Monday 21 October 2019.  In addition, we wish to warn our clients of the increased risk of volatility with the potential for market gaps on the market open at 08:00 AEDT Monday, October 21st / 21:00 GMT Sunday, October 20th.

What should you do?

IC Markets urges its clients to take precautionary measures in relation to the UK Parliamentary sitting.

This includes:

●     assessing and reducing risk exposures;

●     setting stop levels particularly on the currencies of GBP and EUR related positions;

Furthermore, additional funding may protect clients from large adverse movements in the market.

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
Re: General Announcements
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 11:23:01 PM »
Great idea. :)

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 11:39:19 PM »
Actually I just realised that leaves only 1 tradable pair each for SFE Stealth (AUDJPY) and SFE Night Scalper (AUDCAD)! :o

I also agree it's a good move, and to try and make the most out of the expected volatility, I am also going to slightly increase the risk on SFE PA, SFE ATR and SFE EU on my SFE Combo account for next week. Let's see how it goes. :)

Blackbeard71

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 02:40:28 PM »
Hi Joel. Could you, please, update here telling us what exactly are the active pairs you're using right now for SFE Stealth (including XAUUSD) on mql monitor signal? Thanks
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 02:44:02 PM by Blackbeard71 »

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 09:57:16 PM »
Hi Joel. Could you, please, update here telling us what exactly are the active pairs you're using right now for SFE Stealth (including XAUUSD) on mql monitor signal? Thanks

Hi, the GBP are disconnected every day until some calm about the brexit comes. All the others pairs in the Symbol List are used. If you have the EA and you are connected to the smartforexexpert server, the pairs used are the green, the disabled the yellow.

The historical pairs used on the signal was more than the current list, but after my work on bactkesting in mt5, I decided at final this current list of 17 symbols as the best selection.

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »
I just created a Telegram channel. There I want to put relevant information about SFE products.
The channel is SmartForexExpert

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 11:28:28 PM »
Thanks Joel, I have joined the Telegram group and itís a nice way to keep us updated in real time. :)

I have taken some screenshots below for people who would like to join too:

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 11:29:54 PM »
Cool idea for Telegram

Wow Jimmy those attachments are HUGE!! Haha

Jimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 03:41:12 AM »
Cool idea for Telegram

Wow Jimmy those attachments are HUGE!! Haha

Yeah I uploaded them directly from my phone.
I have now edited the images to smaller size and they should look better now. :)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2019, 12:47:32 AM »
Weekly briefing

Very weak movements this week. With 'price action' EAs very quiet, the little profit of Attractor comes from a gold trade.
Very good week of Stealth.
Continuous growht of Night Scalper.

STE and NS are on highs. ATTR very near of the highs. PA in a deep stagnation, but I expect a recovery in forward. EURUSD continues in problems, I want to review it soon. The new KISS still soon to say anything. FF I will publish an update soon.

Weekly performance of the main EAs:

PA    https://www.fxblue.com/users/atractor/stats?#week
STE   https://www.fxblue.com/users/atractor2/stats?#week
NS    https://www.fxblue.com/users/atractor3/stats?#week
ATTE  https://www.fxblue.com/users/atractor4/stats?#week

Follow us also on telegram:

telegram channel: https://t.me/smartforexexpertadvisor