Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 28, 2020, 02:09:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 752
  • Total Topics: 68
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

18 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Information about the SFE Official signals. Some signals will be moved.  (Read 471 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Information about the SFE Official signals:

Last months seems there is a effort for the different regulation organs, for example ASIC in Australia, ESMA in Europe, to put order in all this discontrol of the brokers with the citizens of the differen countries.

Then, can happens in any moment that EU citizens will be kicked of the ASIC regulation, this means that for example my accounts in ICMarkets.com will be moved automatically to ICMarket Seychelles, the offshore solution for keep all this conditions of the current EU citizens. My Partnership will be also keeped under this offshore. The leverages will be keeped, etc...

Because under the ESMA regulation, for example in ICMarkets.eu, they have this branch already, we know the max. leverage for non professionals is 1:30 and ESMA don't allow the typical partnership and then at this moment, not only don't exist partners in the EU branch, also don't exist discount in the commissions as well.

Anyway, my intention is move all to ESMA, because this is the safe option for en EU citizen. I will do this  with few exceptions, because I lost a lot of value. This is the SFE Price Action and SFE Night Scalper accounts, that have track records of 5 years. Then, these 2 EAs will remain now in ICMarkets.com, and in any moment will be moved to ICMarkets SC.
Also the SFE Stock Market will keep in ICMarkets.com for the moment, I'm centered on the forex accounts right now.

In the middle of this, 1 account will be moved  (SFE Evolution) to other broker with ASIC regulation, FPMarkets.com, with the problably final destiny of move to the offshore alternative. This goes against what I'm saying, but I want to do this 1 exception for 2 reasons:
1. I want to try other brokers. Is a riks have major part of the balance in only 1 broker.
2. I'm using the ASIC branch because there I problably can be Partner now and access to discount in my accounts and any affiliated, and will happen the same as icmarkets, in some moment, this will be moved to the offshore, but the current conditions will remain.

Until here the accounts out of ESMA. All the rest of signals, I have beginning already to move them to ICMarkets, Darwinex, FPMarkets in his EU branches.

Then, for some days, some official signals will disappear and old links will not work.

Under the ESMA rules, the accounts will be only 1:30 leverage, and without any discount in the commission, but I don't expect this is a big problem for my EAs.

The SFE Darwinex is working with these ESMA rules already and all goes quite well.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 02:36:21 PM by Attractor »

Castellers de Vilafranca

• View Profile
What is the SFE Darwinex?

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
What is the SFE Darwinex?

https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/YXY.4.18

Oh yeah I see. Is it like an SFE Evolution/Combo setup?

SFE Darwinex uses SFE Evolution right now, with the particularity that this account has 1:30 leverage. Before evolution, I connected there a portfolio of SFE EAs, a 'pre evolution' setup.