Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 28, 2020, 01:41:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 752
  • Total Topics: 68
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 11
Total: 13

11 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: SFE Forex EAs Evaluation (updated APRIL 2020)  (Read 178 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
SFE Forex EAs Evaluation (updated APRIL 2020)
« on: May 09, 2020, 07:20:14 PM »
A check and update of all the SFE Forex EAs has been done last weeks, based on all the experience of the different behaviours of the market from 2015. Now, I aspire that they can develop well in different environments, and using them in a portfolio, can lead sustained yearly growth.

Next we can see all the SFE Forex EAs except Fire&Forget and EURUSD. For the moment, I haven't find a way to give to them the necessary improvement that satisfies my. So for the moment, they have been removed from the selected EAs for promote.

The next chart is the summary of the different backtest updated at April 2020. The test has been done in three span periods, from 2008, 2016-2019 and 2018-2019.

The backtest can be found in the individual page of each EA

Trading hours

The trading hours are important for undestand the kind of EA, also for have an idea of the trading conditions can face. The colours represents different kinds of EAs.

Performance

Based in different information including these backtest, I have calculated under my point of view the 'relative value' of each EA comparing between them, where a the 'base value' is 1.0.

This ratio will be re evaluated periodically and will be taken into account for set the price of the EA.

We can see the result in the next chart

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 08:42:35 PM by Attractor »