Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 28, 2020, 02:53:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 752
  • Total Topics: 68
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 144
  • (August 14, 2019, 12:20:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

12 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SFE Forex EAs prices (updated APRIL 2020)  (Read 259 times)

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
SFE Forex EAs prices (updated APRIL 2020)
« on: May 09, 2020, 08:49:20 PM »
SFE have now a wide selection of forex EAs. For put a bit of order, I evaluated the EAs (find more information here https://smartforexexpert.com/index.php?topic=564.0) and I used this evaluation to fix the prices.

The prices are formed multiplying the base price of an SFE EA x his relative value in comparison to other SFE EAs.

This way, at this moment, with a base price of 1.200 USD, which will be used this year, we get the next official prices (normal price)

SFE Evolution, will be updated on May 10 with all this EAs, including the new SFE Trend. And since now, Evolution will contain this fixes set of EAs, and will be updated in the future when any of the contained EAs is updated.

SFE Evolution is the best option obviously, because you access to a good number of different EAs, some of them, of different kinds, and is the best way to diversify the risk and aspire to a sustained growth, where the winning EAs of the year can cover the weak EAs.

I bet hard for use all this portfolio of EAs of Evolution, with the desired ratio in every EA, for this reason, I will put a big discount in the price of  SFE Evolution in relation to buy the EAs individually. This discount is the 40%.

At the same time, for 1 MONTH, from MAY 9 to JUNE 8 , and will be the unique big offer at least this year 2020, I put a discount of 30% in all the individual EAs in both mt4-mt5 version, and in the mt5 version of SFE Evolution. This discount, obviously tries to activate the sells and extend the sfe communitty, but also is oriented to give the current SFE Users the chance to adquire some EA that have in the wishlist at a better price, now that we have a full image of the SFE EAs, or migrate to mt5 at a reasonable price using the SFE Evolution mt5.

During this offer, not only the price is reduced, also the activations has been increased from 5 to 7.

Members which has bought individual EAs already, can have an additional discount up to 1.000 USD (In the purchase of Evolution MQL5). This discount is the 30% of previous purchases, with a max. value of 1.000 USD. Therefore, from 3.333 USD unlocks tha max. discount.
This discount will be done with a refund to a Paypal account, one week after the purchase, as soon the payment on mql5 is unfrozen.
For acces to this discount only needs to send me a screenshot of the purchases and the Paypal account.

Jimmy, you don't have to send me the screenshot, I know you have a lot of SFE EAs   ;D

The next chart shows the official prices and the offer

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:02:08 AM by Attractor »

coldvinc

• View Profile
Re: SFE Forex EAs prices (updated APRIL 2020)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 02:07:09 PM »
Oooh, this is very interesting, but I don't see the chart/image? :-[
Fighting my way to Financial Independence: http://Https://www.fighttofire.com

Attractor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SmartForexExpert
Re: SFE Forex EAs prices (updated APRIL 2020)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 02:10:49 PM »
Oooh, this is very interesting, but I don't see the chart/image? :-[

don't you seen any image in the first message? can you see this link?   https://i.ibb.co/gjjMM83/prices.png